6331 Stirling Rd, Davie, FL 33314, USA
1.3
Additional Fees

I have been using his Income Tax Preparation Services ever since I was living out in Miami Beach, Florida from around the year of 2003 up to Monday, November 7th, 2016 whereby my business dealings with the company were terminated for invalid and untrue reasons as disclosed in the documentation provided for your further reference and review.

Basically for the past two years, Mr. Darrell Braham has collected my Income Tax Documents, W2's, Receipts, etc. and has purposely and deliberately Refused to process and file my Income Taxes.

I personally can Not reiterate and stress on how many times that I have emailed and called him about it and he hardly ever responds to my complaints.

Even when I call his office, he always has an assistant answer the phone and she always claims to know nothing about my case and just tells me that he is Not available and ask that I leave a message or send him an email. It sounds like a good system, but it is Not because he still does Not Respond!

Why the *** would You hire somebody to be your assistant who always claims to know Nothing?

Ridiculous!

After getting so angry and frustrated with Mr. Darrell Braham's lack of responsibility and/or professionalism, I decided to Report him to the Davie Police Department back on Thursday, October 27, 2016 and Florida Institute Of CPA's back on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 for him failing to process my Income Taxes and for failing to Return My Income Tax Documents and/or Properties back to me.

Sadly, it took drastic measures in order to get Mr. Darrell Braham to decide if he was either going to do my income taxes as soon as possible or to just Return All Of My Documents and Stop Doing Any Kind Of Business With Me Whatsoever!

Continuing Onwards: Back on Monday, November 7, 2016, I received an email from Mr. Darrell Braham basically stating that he is going to terminate our business relationship and return all of my documents back to me just because I reported him for Failing To Process my Income Tax Documents.

Well, he is such a Big Liar because in his response he states that I took so long to pay him for his services. This is Not True because I have always paid him on time and he has a Very Bad Billing Habit of doing the work upfront and getting paid later at his own convenience which in his case Could Be Months!

He claims that I went 19 months without paying him. B.S., because if that were true then he would have sued me back for this money.

What really *** me off is that this whole problem could have been prevented if Mr. Darrell Braham did NOT take so long to try to collect his money once his income tax services are completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service, but this man obviously has Very Poor Billing and/or Money Collecting Skills and needs to learn them *** fast!

I am also upset that I now have to find another professional income tax preparer because the one that I had is incompetent and unprofessional and has fired me as his legitimate customer.

I can only state that this man is good at doing income taxes, but *** well slow if it takes up to two (2) years in order for him to file for me.

I therefore can NOT recommend Datatax 2000 Inc. to anybody for their income tax needs because he is way too slow and lazy.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Howard Paul Shore

Angry And Upset Datatax 2000 Inc. Customer And Reviewer

/HPS.

Review about: Datatax 2000 Tax Preparation.

Preferred solution: for him to do my damn income taxes and not put them on hold for two whole years!.

I liked: He is finally going to return all of my paperwork back to me.

I didn't like: Held on to my last two income tax documents without filing them, Darrell braham rarely responded back to my messages or emails, Had to file complaints against him in order to get my documents, He purposely and deliberately did not file my income taxes.

Had an Experience with Datatax 2000?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion